Street Combatives Classes
Beginner Street Combatives Classes Enrolling In February
Our Street Combatives program is geared towards beginner – Men and Women - interested in learning how to apply the techniques of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in a realistic setting. This program is great for learning real self-defense that will build your self-confidence and get you into shape!
Those who are concerned with defending themselves, such as law enforcement members, security personnel, or just your average individual would benefit tremendously by mastering the techniques taught to you in this course!
Within this course you will learn:
- How to handle common attacks
- How to obtain the clinch to avoid being struck with powerful blows
- How to take the fight to the ground where you will be in control
- How to maintain dominant position once the fight goes to the ground
- How to apply finishing holds to end the fight – if necessary
- And many more!
The techniques are easy to learn and apply, and can be performed by anyone – that’s what makes Jiu-Jitsu so effective! We assure you that within a few weeks of participation in this course you will feel 100% more confident in your ability to handle a street altercation – even against a bigger, stronger attacker!